The Morris and Celia Kahn Aberman Jerusalem Stone Wall
Dedicated in 2014 by Dorothy & Avram Salkin and Family, The Morris and Celia Kahn Aberman Jerusalem Stone Wall honors those donors who help sustain Hillel's programs and facility. The wall is so called because of the Jerusalem Stone that blankets the facade of our three story building on Hilgard.
Create your own personalized plaque in your name or in honor of a loved one for permanent placement on our wall.
• Gift of $18,000 payable over three years.
• Acknowledged with a 2" high x 6.5" wide inscribed plaque on the Jerusalem Stone Wall upon 75% fulfillment of the pledge
• Each plaque accommodates three lines of text, 30 characters per line including spaces.
• Gift of $90,000 payable over five years.
• Acknowledged with a 3" high x 10" wide inscribed plaque on the Jerusalem Stone Wall upon 75% fulfillment of the pledge.
• Each plaque accommodates up to five lines of text, 45 characters per line including spaces.
We look forward to celebrating your generous pledge with a personalized Jerusalem Stone, which will serve as a reminder to all of your commitment to ensuring a strong and lasting Jewish Bruin community.
Please contact Rachael Petru, Director of Development, at (310) 208-3081 x213 or email@example.com for more information.