Passover 2015 at Hillel
Worried about not having food for Passover this year? Worry no more! Hillel at UCLA has all students need to make it through Passover with a belly full of matzah. Passover programming includes two nights of student seders, lunch service throughout the week, and festive chag and Shabbat meals.
Information on Seder and meal options, prices, and times are below.
Scholarships available for those who need. Please email Naomi at [email protected] for more information.
Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged.
Students can purchase the following Passover meal packages:
- All Access Passover Meal Plan (11 meals, including Seders): $180
- Everything But the Seder Meal Plan (9 meals): $99
- Passover Lunch Special (4 weekday lunches): $45
- A la cart Seders: $36 each
FIRST NIGHT SEDERS - FRIDAY, APRIL 3
- BRUINS B'YACHAD SERVICES & SEDER - 6:00pm - A fun and interactive Seder led by Rabbi Aaron Lerner, Danielle Natelson and Student Seder Captains will last approximately 2 hours. Most traditional Passover rituals will be included, but may be observed differently from the Maxwell House Seder you might be accustomed to! If you would like to be a Student Seder Captain and bring your passions to our Seder, please contact Rabbi Aaron. Students and their parents and families are welcome!
- JLIC SERVICES & SEDER - 8:00pm - This Traditional Seder will be an interactive celebration incorporating the recitation of the Haggadah, a festive holiday meal, study and song, led by Rabbi Aryeh and Sharona Kaplan. This Seder lasts approximately 3 hours, including meal and time set aside for individual tables to kibbitz and practice their own rituals. Students and their parents and family are welcome to experience this classic Passover celebration.
SECOND NIGHT SEDERS - SATURDAY, APRIL 4
- SEDER - 8:00pm - This Traditional Seder will be an interactive celebration incorporating the recitation of the Haggadah, a festive holiday meal, study and song, led by Rabbi Aryeh and Sharona Kaplan. This Seder lasts approximately 3 hours, including meal and time set aside for individual tables to kibbitz and practice their own rituals. Students and their parents and family are welcome to experience this classic Passover celebration.
CHAG (HOLIDAY) MEALS
Saturday, April 4th - Lunch 12-1:30pm
Sunday, April 5th - Lunch 12-1:30pm
Thursday, April 9th - Dinner 7:30pm
Friday, April 10- Lunch 12-1:30pm
Friday, April 10 - Bruin Shabbat Dinner at 7:00pm
Saturday, April 11 - Shabbat and Chag Lunch 12-1:30pm
The SHACK will be open for lunch during the week on the 2nd Floor of Hillel
Lunches served from 11:30am - 2:30pm
MEALS TO GO!
As a courtesy, all lunches and non-Seder dinners are available To Go at no charge! Simply register for your meal and click if you'd like your meal To Go. When you arrive to pick up your meal, the catering staff will help you package your meal To Go on the spot. Please note that for To Go orders of more than four people you will have to contact us for a special order in advance 310-208-3081 x218 or [email protected].
For questions or to register by phone, please call 310-208-3081 x106, or email us at [email protected].
For location and parking information for Hillel at UCLA, please visit our Contact page.
All meals are certified Kosher by RCC and are prepared fresh in our kitchen by our caterer, Judith International Foods, Inc.